In order to keep our staff, students, and associated communities safe and healthy during the Covid-19 pandemic, Sketchworks Comedy will be implementing the following precautions with in-person classes:
1. Classes will be kept to a minimum of 10 students.
2. Students will practice social distancing and wear masks when not performing.
3. When performing, students will wear clear face shields or other similar gear (provided by Sketchworks).
4. At the beginning of every class, students will complete and sign Covid Survey and have their temperatures taken.
5. Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
6. Before and after class, chairs, tables, and door knobs will be wiped down.
7. For showcases, audiences are required to wear masks, unless drinking, and parties will be sat at least 6 feet apart.
In the event that a student or staff member tests positive for Covid-19, the class will continue virtually for two weeks. If the class requires in-person collaboration, the class will be postponed for at least two weeks. It is highly recommended and encouraged that all students and staff members that were in contact with the individual with Covid-19 be tested for Covid-19.
In the event that a student or staff member tests positive for Covid-19 during the run of a show, class showcase, and/or scheduled filming, the production will halt. The event will be rescheduled at a future date at least two weeks out.
Prior to 48 hours before your registered class start date, you may cancel your registration and receive a 50% refund. Cancellations within those 48 hours will result in forfeiture of payment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/inquire about a refund.
No refunds for shows. If you have an emergency, please let us know within 48 hours of show date for ticket purchased. We will exchange your ticket for a different date or hold for a different show, as long as seats are available.