In order to keep our staff, students, and associated communities safe and healthy during the Covid-19 pandemic, Sketchworks Comedy will be implementing the following precautions: FOR IN-PERSON CLASSES: 1. Students are no longer required to provide a negative Covid test prior to commencing class.
2. Students are no longer required to provide a copy of their Vaccination cards.
3. Masks are recommended, but not required. If a student and/or staff member is not feeling well, we ask that they wear a mask as a precaution.
4. If a student and/or staff member becomes under the weather, we ask that they take a Covid test. Once they have received a negative result, they may resume class.
5. Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
6. In the event that only the staff member or coach has tested positive for Covid-19 and all students have tested negative, then the class will resume with a substitute.
7. In the event that a student tests positive for Covid-19, they will be asked to stay home and attend class virtually.
8. If a student tests positive during their showcase, we will do the best we can to reschedule the showcase, but this will be dependent on availability of the other students and the theatre.
FOR LIVE SHOWS/VIDEO SHOOTS: 1. In the event that an actor tests positive for Covid-19 during the run of a show, an understudy will step in for the run.
2. If actors, directors, or crew test positive for Covid-19 prior to or during a scheduled filming, the production may choose to either find a replacement or reschedule the shoot.
3. Audience members are no longer required to wear masks, provide a copy of their vaccination cards, nor provide negative Covid-19 test results. However, we do ask that they wear a mask if they are not feeling well as a precaution and to keep our actors safe. If an audience member knowingly has Covid-19, we ask that they stay home. They may change the date of their ticket, if available, or request a refund with proof of positive Covid-19 test results.
Prior to 48 hours before your registered class start date, you may cancel your registration and receive a 50% refund. Cancellations within those 48 hours will result in forfeiture of payment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel/inquire about a refund.
No refunds for shows. If you have an emergency, please let us know within 48 hours of show date for ticket purchased. We will exchange your ticket for a different date or hold for a different show, as long as seats are available.